Statement Of Faith
1. We believe the Bible (both Old and New Covenants) to be the divinely inspired Word of G-d; it is our source and final authority. (2 Timothy 3:16; 1 Peter 1:23-25; Hebrews 4:12)
2. We believe in one G-d (the G-d of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) who manifests Himself in three co-equal and divine forms: The Father, The Son (Messiah), and The Holy Spirit. The Shema (Hear O Isra'el, Adonai our G-d, Adonai is one) teaches that G-d is one (Echad), a compound unity. (Deuteronomy 6:4; Genesis 1:1-2; Matthew 3:16-17;
John 1:1-3; 1 John 5:7)
3. We believe Yeshua HaMashiach (Jesus the Messiah) to be the only begotten Son of G-d who became G-d incarnate. He was both fully G-d and fully man, conceived by the Ruach HaKodesh and born of the Jewish virgin, Miriam. (1 John 4:9; Matthew 1:20-23; Luke 1:27-32)
4. We believe that Yeshua voluntarily gave Himself as the perfect atoning sacrifice for the sins of Israel and all mankind. After His death on the tree, the L-rd Yeshua, on the third day, rose from the dead and ascended into heaven, where He is seated at the right hand of the Father, as our Intercessor and Advocate, the only mediator between God and man. (2 Corinthians 5:15; Matthew 28:1-20; Mark 16:1-20; Luke 24:1-53)
5. We Believe that salvation is by G-d's grace through our faith in Yeshua as our L-rd and Saviour. Salvation is by our acceptance of Yeshua's sacrificial death and resurrection. Our faith in Yeshua was, is and will always be the only means to obtain eternal life (Romans 3:23-25; Romans 10:9-10; Ephesians 2:8-9; 1Peter 1:18-19).
6. We believe that the Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit) was sent by Yeshua to be our Helper. The Spirit fills every believer, enabling us to tap into the power of Adonai needed to service Messiah in a life of obedience and witnessing. (John 14:26; Acts 1:4-5, 8; Acts 2:1-18, 38-39; Acts 4:8-13)
7. We believe Yeshua will soon descend from heaven to gather unto Himself (rapture) those who have accepted Him as Messiah. (1 Thessalonians 4:1-18; 1 Corinthians 15:51-53)
8. We believe in the resurrection of both the redeemed and the lost: the redeemed to everlasting life in Heaven and the lost to eternal separation from G-d in Hell, a state of everlasting punishment (Job 14:14; 19:25-27; Dan. 12:2-3; John 3:36; 11:25-26; Rev. 20:5-6, 10-15; 21:7-8).
9. The Olive Tree is NOT a part of any extreme or cultism movement: for example, the Two House, Sacred Name, King James Only, One Law, British Israelism, or any legalistic movements.
10. We believe in observing the L-rd’s supper; tithes and offerings; anointing with oil and laying on of hands; and prayer in the name of Yeshua Who alone is our Healer. (Malachi 3:10; Mark 16:18; James 5:14-15; Is. 52:5; 1 Peter 2:24; Luke 5:15)
11. We recognize that Jewish people (physical descendants of Abraham through Isaac and Jacob, whether through the mother’s or the father’s blood-line) who place their faith in Israel’s Messiah, Yeshua, continue to be Jewish according to the Scriptures (Romans 2:28-29). Gentiles who place their faith in Yeshua are "grafted into" the olive tree of Israel by faith (Romans 11:17-25), becoming spiritual sons and daughters of Abraham
12. We believe in G-d's end-time plan for the nation of Israel and for the world. We belief in the physical and spiritual restoration of Israel, as taught in the Scriptures. The greatest miracle of our day has been the re-establishment or rebirth of the State of Israel according to prophecy (Ezek. 34:11-31; 36-39; Hos. 3; Amos 9:11-15; Zech. 12-14; Isa. 11; 43; 54; 60-62; 66; Rom. 11:1-34)