Statement Of Faith
1. We believe the Bible (both Old and New Covenants) to be the divinely inspired Word of God; it is our source and final authority. (2 Timothy 3:16; 1 Peter 1:23-25; Hebrews 4:12)
2. We believe in one God (the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) who manifests Himself in three co-equal and divine forms: The Father, The Son (Messiah), and The Holy Spirit. The Shema (Hear O Isra'el, the Lord our God, the Lord is one) teaches that God is one (Echad), a compound unity. (Deuteronomy 6:4; Genesis 1:1-2; Matthew 3:16-17;
John 1:1-3; 1 John 5:7)
3. We believe Yeshua HaMashiach (Jesus the Messiah) to be the only begotten Son of God who became God incarnate. He was both fully God and fully man, conceived by the Ruach HaKodesh and born of the Jewish virgin, Miriam. (1 John 4:9; Matthew 1:20-23; Luke 1:27-32)
4. We believe that Yeshua voluntarily gave Himself as the perfect atoning sacrifice for the sins of Israel and all mankind. After His death on the tree, the Lord Yeshua, on the third day, rose from the dead and ascended into heaven, where He is seated at the right hand of the Father, as our Intercessor and Advocate, the only mediator between God and man. (2 Corinthians 5:15; Matthew 28:1-20; Mark 16:1-20; Luke 24:1-53)
5. We Believe that salvation is by God's grace through our faith in Yeshua as our Lord and Saviour. Salvation is by our acceptance of Yeshua's sacrifical death and resurrection. Our faith in Yeshua was, is and will always be the only means to obtain eternal life (Romans 3:23-25; Romans 10:9-10; Ephesians 2:8-9; 1Peter 1:18-19). But we also believe that our faith without actions is dead (James 2:14-26). We demonstrate our inward faith by our outward actions (works) of loving God by obeying His Word and loving others by helping and witnessing to them.
6. We believe that the Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit) was sent by Yeshua to be our Helper. The Spirit fills every believer, enabling us to tap into the power of God needed to service Messiah in a life of obedience and witnessing. (John 14:26; Acts 1:4-5, 8; Acts 2:1-18, 38-39; Acts 4:8-13)
7. We believe in a literal heaven and hell. (2 Peter 3:13; Rev. 21:1-2; Psalm 9:17; Matt. 10:28). We believe the Lord will soon descend from heaven to gather (rapture) the true believers (those who have accepted Yeshua as Messiah) unto Himself. (1 Thessalonians 4:1-18; Revelation 20:6)
8. We are NOT a part of any extreme or cultism movement: for example, the Two House, the Sacred Name "Only", King James "Only", or legalistic movements.
9. We believe in observing the Lord’s supper; tithes and offerings; anointing with oil and laying on of hands; and prayer in the name of Yeshua Who alone is our Healer. (Malachi 3:10; Mark 16:18; James 5:14-15; Is 52:5; 1 Peter 2:24; Luke 5:15)
10. We recognize that Jewish people (physical descendants of Abraham through Isaac and Jacob, whether through the mother’s or the father’s blood-line) who place their faith in Israel’s Messiah, Yeshua, continue to be Jewish according to the Scriptures (Romans 2:28-29). Gentiles who place their faith in Yeshua are "grafted into" the olive tree of Israel by faith (Romans 11:17-25), becoming spiritual sons and daughters of Abraham