statement Of Faith
1. We believe the Bible (both Old and New Covenants) to be the divinely inspired Word of God; it is our source and final authority. (2 Timothy 3:16; 1 Peter 1:23-25; Hebrews 4:12)
2. We believe the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob to be the one and only living and true God. He is an eternal tri-unity of three co-equal and divine personalities: God the Father, God the Son, God the Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit). He is the Creator of heaven and earth. (Deuteronomy 6:4; Genesis 1:1; Matthew 3:16-17)
3. We believe Yeshua HaMashiach (Jesus the Messiah) to be the only begotten Son of God who became God incarnate. He was both fully God and fully man, conceived by the Ruach HaKodesh and born of the Jewish virgin, Miriam.
(1 John 4:9; Matthew 1:20-23; Luke 1:27-32)
4. We believe that Yeshua voluntarily gave Himself as the perfect atoning sacrifice for the sins of Israel and all mankind. After His crucifixion, the Lord Yeshua, on the third day, rose from the dead and ascended into heaven, where He is seated at the right hand of the Father, as our Intercessor and Advocate, the only mediator between God and man. (2 Corinthians 5:15; Matthew 28:1-20; Mark 16:1-20; Luke 24:1-53)
5. We believe that the Law was not given as a means of salvation but as a revelation of God's holy principles. Therefore, we need to study it, along with the rest of scripture, to determine how to live Godly lives (2 Timothy 3:16). Salvation can only be accomplished by confession Yeshua, by God’s grace and through His atoning blood, death and resurrection. (Romans 3:23-25; Romans 10:9-10; Ephesians 2:8-9; 1 Peter 1:18-19)
6. We believe that every follower of Yeshua should seek the infilling (baptism) of the Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit) as a definite and distinct experience, that they might be endued with power for the Messiah’s service. We believe in spiritual gifts given through the Ruach HaKodesh to believers such as prophecy, healing, word of knowledge, and the gift of tongues, ect. (Acts 1:4-5 & 8; Acts 2:1-18 & 38-39)
7. We believe the Lord will soon descend from heaven to gather (rapture) the true believers (those who have accepted Yeshua as Messiah) unto Himself. (1 Thessalonians 4:1-18; Revelation 20:6)
8. We believe in a literal heaven and hell. (2 Peter 3:13; Revelation 21:1-2; Psalm 9:17; Matthew 10:28).
9. We believe in observing the Lord’s supper; tithes and offerings; anointing with oil and laying on of hands; and prayer in the name of Yeshua Who alone is our Healer. (Malachi 3:10; Mark 16:18; James 5:14-15; Is 52:5; 1 Peter 2:24; Luke 5:15)
10. We recognize that Jewish people (physical descendants of Abraham through Isaac and Jacob, whether through the mother’s or the father’s blood-line) who place their faith in Israel’s Messiah, Yeshua, continue to be Jewish according to the Scriptures (Romans 2:28-29). Gentiles who place their faith in Yeshua are "grafted into" the olive tree of Israel by faith (Romans 11:17-25), becoming spiritual sons and daughters of Abraham